Sustainable Technologies | Master of Engineering | full-time
Sustainable Technologies education is meant for individuals working with industrial R&D activities or someone who is willing to work and develop in research oriented work. The education will strengthen the student’s ability to carry out sustainable development in R&D projects by providing expertise in research and development work and deep understanding in applied research on a chosen specialization area. The education will increase the potential and ability to take leadership in research projects and other development work.
Applicants are required to have at least a bachelor-level degree in the field of Master’s degree programme as well as a minimum of two years’ work experience in a field of one’s degree. The work experience has to be obtained after completing the degree.
The generic intended learning outcomes
The generic intended learning outcomes in Sustainable Technologies education are:
- Student has highly specialised knowledge in their field of study, which forms a basis for original research and development work
- Student has the critical skills for experimental or theoretical development work as well as data collection and assessment methods in the industry related to their field of study
- Student has specialised problem-solving skills required in research or innovation in order to develop new knowledge and procedures and to integrate theoretical knowledge to the practical work
- Student has the ability to take responsibility and leadership in professional knowledge and practice for reviewing the strategic performance of research and development teams
The extent of studies is 60 CR (common module 15 CR + specialisation module 15 CR + thesis 30 CR).
The teaching of the common module will be organized as contact teaching at Hämeenlinna campus and online sessions. The contact teaching sessions in the Specialisation module will be organised on the campus where the relevant research infrastructure is located.
Specialisation modules are:
- Sustainable materials science and engineering (Hämeenlinna)
- Robotics and 3D technologies (Riihimäki)
- Energy efficiency (Valkeakoski)
- Steel structures and metal (Hämeenlinna)
Want to know more?For more information about Sustainable Technologies | Master of Engineering | full-time, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Applying to the degree programme takes place through an online joint application system at www.studyinfo.fi.
Degree / diploma
Master of Engineering // Insinööri (YAMK)
Hämeen ammattikorkeakoulu | HAMK
Hämeen ammattikorkeakoulu (HAMK) tarjoaa iloisen ja innostuneen yli 7000 opiskelijan yhteisön, roppakaupalla mahdollisuuksia kansainvälistymiseen sekä tiiviit yhteydet työelämään. HAMKista valmistuneiden työllistymisaste on maan korkeimpia, samoin kuin yrittäjiksi opintojensa jälkeen ryhtyvien osuus. Hämeen ammattikorkeakoulussa on tarjolla lähes 30 AMK-tutkintoa ja 10...
Voit lisätä näytteilleasettajia omaan listaasi klikkaamalla LISÄÄ-painikkeita.